• OSHC Insurance

Concerns with your OSHC policy?

November 24, 2015

If you have a problem with your OSHC insurer, you can contact the Private Health Insurance Ombudsman (PHIO). The PHIO provides a free and independent service to help consumers with health insurance problems and enquiries.  Complaints must be about your OSHC. You can contact the PHIO as follows:

Phone: 131 450
Contact form: Contact us
Web: https://www.ombudsman.gov.au/How-we-can-help/private-health-insurance

Latest posts.


Your Quote